Friday 27 September 2019

Week 2 : Assisting Days

Hi, my dearest friends!
So... for the second week, its my assist day story!😍

I was really excited when i did these assist day after observation. Because. i could do anything to help my cooperative teacher besides just seeing the students in the class.
As you all know, for sure at this stage i become an assistant for my cooperative teacher, so i always go to the class first before my cooperative teacher and tell the student to be dicipline and tidy up before the teacher come, and let them pray.  And always help my students when the time they willl go to the speech lab or aralink E-learning room, and guide the student when they not understand what they want to do.
this is when the students in aralink E-learning for their knowledge test, i guided them to do that.
and i also help my cooperative teacher to check all of student's assignments. When i was there, it was exactly right they were taking the first quarter exam. It was very fun for me because i get the chance to check their exam paper.
(checking the exam paper)

(watching over the student when exam)

(helping them for buwan ng wika)

on my assist day also, i also have a special class with one student who just moved from china to USJR, so i teach him to the lesson he has not yet learned and guide him to work on assignments that he has not yet completed.
its our special class with the student that moved from china

No comments:

Post a Comment