Friday 20 September 2019

The journey begins : my favorite thing to do is to where i've never been.

Hellooooo!
so,this content what you've all been waiting for,right?
take a seat!!! and grab your popcorn nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.
.
.
.
August,06 2019
I have arrived at Mactan Cebu International Airport from Manila, maybe around 9 a.m.. i forgot haahaha. Right! why i went from manila? because actually from indonesia, i went to philippines on the 5th, and i had one night in manila to go to cebu the next day. this is my first flight abroad without parents. and when I landed in Manila, it was already midnight. Am I nervous? of course yes, but I have no doubts at all with myself .. don't know why, maybe because I'm very confident with it, I can speak Tagalog even if a little. so I prentended like i'm not a foreigner, to defense my self πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
.
.
So after Cyntia and I just arrived at Cebu ... we were picked up by one of the alumni from the batch 5 sea-teacher from USJR, who now also has become a lecturer at USJR, his name is sir Wyndell (shoutout to sir Wyndell!! hahaha)
Anyway, I still haven't told you about Cyntia right? her name is cyntia oktavani. So, me and Cyntia are the representatives of our campus who were accepted at USJR, even we are classmate. And one thing you should know, it's really only the two of us who were accepted at USJR. I was very shocked because all I knew from some alumni was they got friends from other universities at the universities they received. but this is just the two of us, I don't know the reason why but inside of that I also very proud because maybe I am one of the lucky ones because i got accepted at USJR.


While on our way to USJR, we stopped briefly to have our lunch at Jollibee (I've been waiting for this huhu, I always wanted to try jollibee) Jollibee is so yuuum!😩. Anyway, the one next to sir wyndell is our driver, i forgot what his name lol. We had a super fun conversation and sharing our experiences with each other, and they tell us about Cebu and USJR.
When I arrived at USJR, I was very impressed. The school was so big and so pretty😩😩, and then they drove us to the apartment that we will stay for a month in Cebu, and the apartment was right at the back gate of the USJR, its only take 3 minutes from our apartment to USJR. We also met mrs. Jingkay, I called her mama 😁 she was so kind and treated us like her childern (i'm so soft😒, i miss her).
so. after that we rested for awhile, mama Jingkay and sir Wyndell picked us up. We went to the dinner to welcome us, with other lecturers, the USJR's Sea-Teacher coordinator, and the Dean.
(Parilya, IL Corso , City De Mare Cebu)
I'm so grateful about i got accepted in USJR, with people who really welcome for us and being nice for us. And i'm very proud to be around them, who are very smart and have a lot experience that can motivate my self to be more better and success like them. 
hm... I think that's all for my first day's story in Cebu. For the next, i will share about our welcoming program 😍😍😍
you think the dinner is our welcoming program? uh huh no, they also made "formal" amazing welcoming program for us 😜 HAHAHA 
Byeeee, gwapa and gwapo! See you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment