Tuesday 17 September 2019

Let us know each other

Knock knock?
who's there?
nothing! 
HAHAHAHHA
.
.
.
Hellooooo! Sa mga people! 😍
before I show you all of my journeys in this really cool program. I want to introduce myself first, please let me to show off who i am first 😏 LOL.
So, hi my name is Sheila Anggita Diva Hasibuan, uh huh i know its too long :/ but you can call me cile or sheila. I bet you guys don't really care about how old i am but i'm 20 years old now . And i am a student from English education department in University of Muhammadiyah Sumatera Utara , Indonesia. And i really looooove to learn other languages and also cultures. That's why i'm so glad i could be part of Sea-Teacher Batch 8.

I never expected that my self would pass all the selections, because my competitors before are very hard for me... At first.. i gave up already, I'm thinking like i wouldn't make it cause my competitors already have some experience in teaching while i'm just nothing comparing to them . BUT!!!!! god is good, he knows me well that i always wanted to be part of Sea-Teacher project. I MADE IT!😭😍

And yeah, as you can see on this picture.. I was recieved at University of San Jose - Recoletos that located in Cebu, Philippines. I also observed and teaching the students from Junior high school of University San Jose - Recoletos . 

Hm... I'm sure that you guys really want to know about University San Jose - Recoletos, right? πŸ™ˆ you may be jealous HAHA. See you in my another post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment